This month, people have mainly been stumbling across this blog as they searched for:
- “green poo toddler” / “baby yellow vomit” / “dark green poo toddler” / “pale poo vomit” / etc. etc. Nice to know that I’m still number one for the rainbow of diseased bodily fluids. Yay.
- “bmw angel eyes daytime running lights insurance” – er… Yes, very probably.
- “brakes making squidy noises” – Mine sound more like an octopus being fed through a blunt bandsaw.
- “does cocaine make green poo” – I had to look that one up myself – it doesn’t look like it does, interestingly enough. Probably something you ate.
- “fire coming out of a monkey tab” – It’s something to do with guitar notation for a song by the Gorillaz. Thank fuck for that.
- “fucking bmw drivers” – Taking the handbrake off and rolling them over a cliff should do it.
Right. I’m putting the words “celery”, “anal” and “leech” into this post to try for some interesting search queries for next month.